Serve Our Youth Network is dependent upon the generosity of individuals, churches and businesses. If you would like to donate, you can do so online by clicking the button below.
You can also donate by check by making a check out to Serve Our Youth Network and mailing it to:Serve Our Youth Network 309 Roosevelt Rd. Pella, IA 50219
If you are interested donating on a monthly basis and would like to set up an automatic withdrawal each month please contact Kathy Howey at (641) 620-9037.
We also have in-kind donation needs:
Polk County Youth Services Christmas and Year Round Needs
- Christmas and Birthday Gift Bags: In the detention center we need 44 gift bags at Christmas, and bags for birthdays year-round. The bags include: shampoo (ordinary size), conditioner (ordinary size), toothbrush/toothpaste, body wash, lip balm, deodorant, nylon puffs to wash with (no metal staple please).
- Phone cards/gift cards
- Personal headset or battery operated radios
- 3-D Puzzels
- Magazine subscriptions (x 4 wings)
- Word puzzle books or Sudoku
- Young Adult fiction for library (must be family friendly)
- Bibles (softcover NIV is what we currently use)
Please contact Karen Sieg about in-kind donation items for Polk County Youth Services.
If are interested in having a SOY staff member come speak to you about our ministry and donation needs please contact Kathy as well and she will connect you with the appropriate staff person.